A pavilion brings your outdoor space together. It provides shelter and covering in any season. These units give woodsy feels, beach vibes, Grecian looks, Asian zen or even a modern style to your backyard. The best part about having a pavilion is the activities to place underneath such as: outdoor kitchen, brick paver patio, bar, dining area, fireplace, fire pit, waterfalls and more. The possibilities are endless! It’s time to create your home’s counterpart: the pavilion.
Put a fireplace under this structure, and your nights outdoors will remain cozy forevermore. If you have always wanted a cabin or to continue your woodsy style, look no further because it may be exactly what you’ve been needing. It’s the perfect getaway without the travel.
- A fireplace or fire pit contribute to your country style
- Include a dining area for your whole family to enjoy a meal
- Adding an outdoor kitchen fulfills your experience
Build your island desires a few steps away from your home. Seems impossible since we live in Illinois, right? On the contrary, it’s quite possible with a cabana style pavilion. We help you design the perfect spot for a rejuvenating nap outdoors.
- Fans cool you down while you rest
- Open archways give that beachy vibe
- Brick paver patios create a clean look
If you can fall asleep to the sound of a waterfall, crackling fire, or someone making drinks – this structure covers those calming elements. A waterfall and stream implants immediate charm and zen in your backyard. With a pavilion you are not only given protection to your outdoor kitchen, fireplace, fire pit, waterfall, stream, or whatever else you may have; but it also gives you incredible coziness.
- Waterfalls provide zen to your yard
- Your grill, oven and wet bar remain protected
- Create a unique outdoor experience for you, your family and guests
Please, if you have any questions on the services or options at Seasonal Landscape, please fill out the form below and we will be with you very quickly.